Thursday, June 12, 2014

Oui Oui Paree


Sometimes I don't do myself much justice as a 'Fashion' photographer as I kinda like my models naked. BUT apparently magazines and labels like to see their models fully clothed. So I gave it a shot and hey presto! A glamorous fashion editorial with a sophisticated kind of sex appeal. And, I like it. Actually, I kinda really like it. OK, OK I love it! 

You can see me in action in the behind the scenes video at the bottom. Thanks to the amazing team on this one, you made it so easy for me! Check out the spread in Fashion Observer Magazine here

Au revoir mon amour xxx
P.S. Look out for the sneaky cameo from some new season Sinead James The Label ;)

Photographer: Studio Flamingo 
Model: Lisa Anderson
Stylist: Amber @ Pretty Boy
Make-up: Holly Bell
Hair: Jayde Pleming
Look 1 - Gown: Georgia Young Couture |  Shoes: Verali from Mollini | Earrings & Clutch: Vintage Oroton | Ring: BCBG

Look 2 - Swimsuit: Jets | Hat: Sportsgirl | Bag: Chanel | Scarf: Vintage | Watch: Casio | Cuffs: Stylists own

Look 3 - Suit & Blouse: Sinead James The Label | Shoes: Siren from Mollini | Watch: Michael Kors | Clutch: Stylists own

Look 4 - Dress: Toi Et Moi | Leather Jacket: Vintage | Shoes: Top End from Mollini | Clutch: Mimco | Bracelet: Michael Kors

Look 5 - Trench Coat: Katherine | Bra: Oroton | Petticoat: Vintage | Beret: The Two Mrs Grenville | Gloves: Vintage | Shoes: Mollini



No comments:

Post a Comment