Monday, June 9, 2014

Dazed


Jacket: 4th and Bleeker for Billabong |  Dress: Amilita | Sunglasses: Arnette | Jewellery: Hunter Gatherer | Shoes: Witchery


I remember the day I first laid eyes on these pink Arnette sunglasses. I was down the coast from Sydney, holidaying with my best friends family. It was the year 2000 and I was 14. We wandered into a surf store and I saw these pink beauties staring up at me from a glass shelving unit. It was love at first site. They were my first fashion love affair and created a burning desire deep within that would spawn a plethora of fashion related affairs. I didn't care about the cost or how many hours I had to work in the local fish and chip shop to afford them. Eventually they were mine and I wore them with pride, needless to say I thought I was pretty major. I thought it fitting to feature them here in my first outfit post as the accessory that started it all. 

I am currently enjoying a passionate love affair with this denim jacket from the 4th and Bleeker for Billabong collection. It's my favourite Winter companion - we go to the movies, for beers at the pub, for strolls along the beach and sometimes for a round of putt putt. It just feels so right, ya know? 







No comments:

Post a Comment