Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Le Stripe

Its all about STRIPES! Thick, skinny, vertical or horizontal, there's a multitude of ways to wear stripes this Winter. Its the one trend that I can openly confess I cannot get enough of. In many ways I feel as though 2014 has marked the return of the basics and stripes have come back with a vengeance. The easy to wear print is a modern fashionstas staple go to. A basic striped tee can be paired with literally anything, styled up or down there is no going wrong in my opinion.

For the past few seasons stripes have been a strong contender on the runway, each season we see different designers interpretation of the stripe. I personally am loving Bec & Bridges twist on stripes using an asymmetrical hem line as a point of difference on the Elements Sleeve Dress I am wearing below. Keeping it simple, the Elements Sleeve Dress can easily take you from day to night when paired with the right accessories.






Dress: Bec & Bridge | Jacket: Vintage | Jewellery: Hunter Gatherer | Shoes: Tony Bianco | Sunglasses: Valley Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment