Thursday, November 13, 2014

Poolside with Candice



Here's a little teaser shoot for my editorial for Things We See Magazine. 

This little teaser happened by accident but I absolutely love how it turned out. Actually there were a lot of accidents this day and this was probably the unluckiest and most stressful shoot I have worked on. Full credit to the team who always remained cool, calm and collected and worked together to get the results. 

I want to give major props to our model Candice. I had worked with Candice once before and she really impressed me. She is very aware of her body and angles and takes direction really well. She is always reliable, positive and energetic. And should we talk about her body? Ahhhh-mazing! And you know what's refreshing? She actually eats all day, she had a snack pack of fruits, vegetables and a protein shake to keep her energy pumping throughout the long day. She's really into her health and fitness and it shows. My other favourite things about Candice?.... her lady lumps! I'm an absolute sucker for a model with big, natural beeewbs - side bewb, under bewb, cleavage, full frontal bewb, nip slip - the breasticle possibilities are endless really. 

So on that note, i'll leave you thinking about Candice's bewbs and say au revoir! 

Enjoy the weekend my kittens xxx 

Model: Candice @ Dally's
Hair & Make-up: House of Glamour








Swimwear: Jaymes Swimwear | Hat: Lack of Colours | Towel: The Beach People 

No comments:

Post a Comment