Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Casual Weekender



If you're anything like me you find casual dressing harder than dressing for cocktail or formal events. I've been spending my weekends in over-sized jumpers/tees, rolled up jeans and boots. Lucky for us Gold Coasters the sun is shining and we can feel Summer just around the corner. Time to spruce up my Summer wardrobe and my casual essentials. I'm currently obsessing over this Rayon & lace trim top from local Gold Coast Designer Coast by Kate Campbell.  The tassle fringing provides the ultimate bohemian feel. Paired with One Teaspoon denim cut off's, the Kalisse Top is the perfect staple to throw on for those Summer road trips to Byron Bay. 

Xx Sin 




Top: Coast by Kate Campbell
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Photographer: Studio Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment